Uber Eats is the best food order delivery app. Uber Eats has gained instant popularity because of the amazing offers. Using Uber Eats promo codes, you can get food on the discounted price. Uber Eats has partnered with thousands of restaurants in over 18 Indian cities to bring you tasty food. Apart from its presence in major cities like Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Gurgaon and Lucknow. Uber Eats has also started its services in cities like Guwahati, Thrissur, and Thiruvananthapuram. Now, you can order healthy food, snacks and appetizing desserts with awesome promo codes from Uber Eats.
Top Rated Uber Eats Promo Code
DROOL60 – Get 30% discount on the first three orders.
MC60 – Get 60% off on McDonald’s.
50CRIK – Get 50% Off on Food Orders.
HYDFOOD50 – 50% OFF On Selected Restaurants of Hyderabad.
50CREME – Up to 45% Discount On Subway Orders.
BINGEON – 50% OFF On 5 Food Orders.
Share your invite code along with your friends and receive Uber credits.
- Open the app, tap the Profile icon
- Click ”Free Food” and click ”Share”
- Please note that the quantity of the Uber credits through the referral code can vary by cities.
How To Place Order?
- Open the mobile app and choose the restaurant of your choice.
- Provide your details of your location so as to check the availability of delivery in that particular place.
- You can order multiple varied food items, at the same time.
- Select the delivery type of your order.
- Proceed the payment, then you will receive a confirmation from the restaurant regarding to your order.
Uber Eats Mobile App
Uber Eats has launched its own mobile app that makes the experience of ordering food, on the part of the users, even simpler and effortless. Uber Eats app is available both for Android and iOS users.
Uber Eats Refund
Uber Eats ensures that customers are refunded the whole amount, including the taxes, and the delivery charges as well.
Uber Eats Cancellation Policy
Orders can be cancelled before its confirmation by the restaurant otherwise not.
[su_box title=”Other Coupons”]